Clamouse Cave is adapted for disabled
The Clamouse Cave is committed that the discovery of the subterranean world is open to all.
In line with this core value, the management and site team welcome visitors and will always be working towards the maximum possible access to all and in compliance with accessibility standards set out in law No. 2005-102 dated 11 February 2005.
- The Clamouse has created a resource for a 360° virtual visit : complete the entire Cave route, see into every corner, and zoom in HD at the click of a mouse. The sheer beauty and majesty of the Cave is at last accessible to those affected by reduced mobility.
- Audioguides with headphones for the hard of hearing and an introductory film with French subtitles.
- Sensory visits for the partially sighted, welcomed in normal visits.
- Extra attention for people with mental disabilities in normal visits.
- Disabled WCs.
- Wheelchair access for the outside of the Clamouse site and its video room. Consultez le registre d’accessibilité
How can we help ?
Contact us before your visit for more information and to allow our team to organise part or all of your visit. We are happy to help wherever possible and will do our best to satisfy every request.
For any information, please do not hesitate to contact us at +33 (0)4 67 57 71 05.