The Clamouse Cave is in the region of Occitanie, in the Hérault department, between Saint-Jean-de-Fos and Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, along the Gorges of the Herault.
A guide to car journey times from the following nearby points :
- 1h05 from Millau (direction Montpellier)
- 1h05 from Narbonne (direction Béziers)
- 30 min from Montpellier (direction Millau)
For GPS coordinates, please use the postcode 34150.
From Montpellier : Take the A750 direction Millau – Exit 59 “Gignac” – Follow Gignac then Aniane.
From Millau : Take the A75 then the A750 direction Montpellier – Exit 58 “Gignac” – At the roundabout take the first on the right direction Lagamas – At Lagamas follow Saint-Jean-de-Fos / Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert
From Narbonne : Take the A9 direction Beziers – Turn off at the A75 direction Millau – then on to the A750 direction Montpellier – Exit 58 “Gignac” – At the roundabout take the first right direction Lagamas – At Lagamas follow Saint-Jean-de-Fos / Saint-Guilhem-le-DésertWork out your route
No parking problems at the Grand Site !
- Free parking in front of the Clamouse Cave
- or parking at the Maison du Grand Site, then free shuttle bus – 3 stops Pont du Diable – Clamouse – St-Guilhem-le Désert).
From Montpellier : bus #668 (#308) with Hérault Transport with stop in from of the Cave.Check times