The Clamouse cave is located in the Occitanie region, in the Hérault department, between Saint-Jean-de-Fos and Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, along the Hérault Gorges, 40 km from the coast and 35 km from Montpellier.
Direct access from the free motorways A75 and A750 motorways, exit Gignac
- 40 km from Montpellier (A750 direction Lodève, Millau, exit 59 Gignac-centre)
- 50 km from Palavas les flots (A750 direction Lodève, Millau, exit 59 Gignac-centre)
- 55 km from Sète
- 65 km from Beziers (A75 direction Millau, Paris, exit 58 Gignac )
GPS : grotte de Clamouse.
Les Gorges de l'Hérault, a valley of legend :More
From Montpellier : Take the A750 direction Millau – Exit 59 “Gignac” – Follow Gignac then Aniane.
From Millau : Take the A75 then the A750 direction Montpellier – Exit 58 “Gignac” – At the roundabout take the first on the right direction Lagamas – At Lagamas follow Saint-Jean-de-Fos / Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert
From Narbonne : Take the A9 direction Beziers – Turn off at the A75 direction Millau – then on to the A750 direction Montpellier – Exit 58 “Gignac” – At the roundabout take the first right direction Lagamas – At Lagamas follow Saint-Jean-de-Fos / Saint-Guilhem-le-DésertWork out your route
No parking problems at the Grand Site !
- The car parks around the Clamouse cave.
- Free parking in front of the Clamouse Cave. View map.
Be smart to visit the gorges of the Hérault.
From Montpellier : bus #668 (#308) with Hérault Transport with stop in from of the Cave.Check times