On 19 May 2021, Grotte de Clamouse opened its doors again. As a responsible player in tourism, we have done everything possible in recent months to welcome you in complete safety and compliance with health regulations. Please read and follow the advice below when you prepare your visit.
On the site
- A health pass is compulsory for all visitors aged 18 and over.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for everyone aged 11 and over. Please remember to bring your mask.
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and other visitors and our staff.
- Hand sanitiser is available at various points.
- Hand-washing with soap and water remains available.
- Protective screens have been installed in certain areas, particularly at the checkout points. Some of our team may wear protective visors.
- We carry out frequent cleaning of surfaces and equipment made available for use.
- We put limits on the total numbers of visitors on-site. Purchases of entry tickets may involve waiting time.
- Only one person at a time at checkout and information points.
- Follow the suggested route (single entrance and single exit). Markings on the ground guide you and limit the number of people in the confined spaces.
During the guided visit and the Speleopark
- Online booking is required
- For any on-site payments including the shop, we recommend payment by credit card.
- Access to the site is restricted to visitors with an e-ticket.
- Visits are only made in small groups in compliance with social distancing rules.
- Wearing a mask is required for all aged 11 and over. Please remember to bring your mask.